Friday, August 31, 2012

A quiet month

Well, in "real world land," where I live in a body and a home and eat food and sleep, the past two months have been two very, very quiet months.  This has resulted in spending lots of time online, which isn't exactly quieting to the mind.

So in the next month (that's September) I'm going to be trying to avoid internet connectivity as much as possible.  So if you pop by during that time, I might just have one or two recent posts.  Otherwise, I'm planning on reading, writing, chatting with friends, and hoping very much for an Indian summer.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Right on, Leigh. As much as I enjoy your posts here, I also have to support the refreshing idea of disconnecting from flashy screens for a time. Our brains (and souls!) all need it.

    Breathe the fresh air. Bask in the sunlight through your window. Write stuff on real paper with real ink.

    Wishing you much health to every part of your life.

    ReplyDelete